Here We Come Our Lord
Jan 04, 2021 8:03 am
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Here We Come Our Lord Someyyah Tariq
Released: Aug 11 2019
Written: Jan 4 2020
- Glory and greatness only belongs to Allah (S.W.T).
- Those whose hearts are with Allah (S.W.T), He is with them.
- When you go for Hajj, you promise Allah (S.W.T) that you will follow His path.
- The road map is Allah (S.W.T)’s book.
- The pilgrimage is coming back to Allah (S.W.T).
- You go there to fulfill the goal (which is coming back to Allah (S.W.T)).
- In Hajj, you ask for forgiveness for your sins, mistakes, and wrong doings.
- Abdulllah ibn Umar (R.A) made a fatwa that whoever has the means to go to Hajj but does not, nobody should make salatul janazah for them.
- Have a habit of celebrating Allah’s name frequently.
- We are ordered to pray salat.
- Come out from the mud of the dunya and go to the clean pond of Holy Makkah.
- Go there and pelt the shaytan until he is out of your life.
- Everything points to Allah (S.W.T).
- Allah (S.W.T) says, “ Tell My abds that I’m the Most Forgiving and Most Merciful.”
- Don’t make coming back to Allah (S.W.T) an event, come back to Him permanently.
- Allah (S.W.T) dedicated angels for you to protect you and seek forgiveness for you.
- Allah’s mercy encompasses everything.
- Some who went to Hajj, Allah (S.W.T) kept them with Him and some who went to Hajj came back to their families after experiencing the beauty of it.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “Whoever performs 2 umrahs (one after the other), whatever happens between them, Allah (S.W.T) forgives everything.”
- The same is for Friday to Friday and salaat to salaat. The issue is not that we have to commit wrong again and again, we have to repent once and for all.