Allah Alone We Adore
Jan 09, 2021 5:38 am
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Allah Alone We Adore Someyyah Tariq
Released: Dec 25 2020
Written: Jan 8 2021
- We must acknowledge the fact that Allah (S.W.T) is the Lord of everything.
- He (S.W.T) is closer to a human being than ones own jugular veins.
- Beseech your Lord humbly and discreetly.
- Ibadah is obedience of the subject to his owner.
- Don’t let your mind teach you, you have to learn it (knowledge).
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “Knowledge must be taken from the mouth of the scholars.”
- Obey the Divine Command.
- Acknowledging the reality of what Ilm is actually about.
- We obey Allah (S.W.T) by following the guidance from the Holy Quran and from the sunnah of our Master Muhammed (S.A.W).
- Don’t turn to anyone besides Allah (S.W.T).
- Stay away from those who turn their backs on our dhikr.
- The merit of the good doers isn’t wasted.
- The “Hour” means the Divine Call is coming.
- The planet is tested severely because of what people earned themselves.
- There is no way out of this test except by accepting Allah (S.W.T)’s will.
- Hasten to the dhikr of Allah (S.W.T).
- Allah’s Majesty is rarely understood by the majority of people.
- When you believe the message, you will start to act accordingly to it.
- Allah (S.W.T) says, “ The death you are running away from will meet you wherever/ however you may be.”
- Our normal life is Islam.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “ No bal’a (calamity) happens without sins and it will never be lifted without repentance.”
- Weak minded people are in the hands of shaytan.
- Allah (S.W.T) says, “Don’t follow 2 Gods. There is only 1 Lord so fear Me.”
- There is no murshik worse than ones mind.
- Oh people! All of your toiling will lead you back to Allah (S.W.T).
- Come back to Allah (S.W.T) and ask for His forgiveness.