The Rights of Life
Jan 13, 2021 6:01 am
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Rights of Life Someyyah Tariq
Released: Jan 1 2021
Written: Jan 13 2021
- Allah (S.W.T)’s Law and Order runs everything.
- The testimony of “La Ilaha Illallah Wahda Hu La Sharikala Hu” is the title of all knowledge.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) asked Muaz (R.A), “Do you know what are Allah (S.W.T)’s rights on the Ibaad and do you know what are the Ibaads Haq on Allah (S.W.T)?” Muaz (R.A) responded, “ Allah and His Rasool (S.A.W) know best”. Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “It is Allah (S.W.T)’s right on the Ibaad to adore and worship Him and to never associate partners with Him (S.W.T). The rights of the people on Allah (S.W.T) is to never let anyone suffer who doesn’t associate anyone with Him.”
- Any calamity which happens is pre-written.
- Don’t be traumatized or sad if something escapes from you nor become overjoyed for what He grants you.
- An abd is a server. A server’s job is to collect the needed information, keep it with him, and to give it to its owner at the given time immediately.
- Allah (S.W.T) has given us capabilities to expand on the path.
- Allah (S.W.T) gave us little abilities for management.
- When a robot follows its own mind, it goes out of control, with no comparison, a human must not follow his/her mind else they will be out of control. Only follow Allah’s path.
- Only use your intelligence to advance on the path of Allah (S.W.T).
- Allah (S.W.T) created the humans and johns only to obey Him.
- There are 10 times more jihns than humans now.
- Allah (S.W.T) created the human free from sins.
- Hold tight on what was revealed to you.
- The humans brought calamities and the Divine Wrath upon themselves by how they lived.
- Those people think it is their birth right to corrupt others and spread corruption.
- Allah (S.W.T) says to the satan worshippers, “ Did not I entrust you children of Adam (A.S) to not worship the shaytan? Indeed he is your vowed enemy. And worship Me for this is the straight path”.
- What people are experiencing today is the sign of the Last Hour.
- Allah and His Rasool (S.A.W) say, “Everything we create meets its exact measures and time. And Our command is a single word that will take place in the blinking of an eye.”
- Life is property of Allah (S.W.T).
- The life we have is a trust and the deen we have is a commitment.
- Kufr is denying Allah (S.W.T)’s Divinity. No abd should think that he is free to do whatever he wants.
- When you build a room, you also need to build windows so light can enter the room. Like that, we must build our deen correctly so that our deen has a window through which the light of Allah (S.W.T) can come in.
- In order to build those windows, you need to do good deeds like giving zakat, praying salat etc.
- Every second, a white or black stain scratches your heart. When a believer commits a sin, a black stain scratches the heart but if they repent, the heart becomes polished.
- If the sin is repeated again and again, the stain becomes thicker.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) says, “Don’t surrender to the tiniest mistake.”
- Allah warns us about Himself.
- An abd gets angry for only Allah (S.W.T).