Divine Salutations and Divine Regards
Jan 16, 2021 12:06 pm
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Divine Salutations and Divine Regards Someyyah Tariq
Released: Jan 8 2021
Written: Jan 16 2021
- In salah, you strive to reach the nearness of Allah (S.W.T).
- Ablution is noor. Ablution upon ablution is light upon light.
- Allah (S.W.T) says, “I am with you if you uphold the salaat.”
- To be with Allah (S.W.T) is based on our acceptance and performance of the salaat.
- The first reward of salah is gaining nearness to Allah (S.W.T).
- Whoever is not in the nearness of Allah (S.W.T) has been removed from His Mercy except for those who repent.
- At- Tahayat is noor from Allah (S.W.T). It shrouds with unspeakable mysteries the heart of the abd.
- Allah’s Mercy is not distant from those who do good and recognize it.
- Allah (S.W.T)’s rahma is what the abd finds when he looks within his heart and contemplates.
- The Holy Quran is a vivid light which can’t be denied.
- The ones who have a loving and peaceful heart love Rasolullah (S.A.W).
- Those who believed in Allah (S.W.T) and migrated to Him, Allah (S.W.T) guided them to Himself. Allah (S.W.T) saved those people.
- Salaat is a prayer, soliciting for the abd to come out of the darkness into the light.
- Salaat is a supplication to remain in a state which pleases Allah (S.W.T).
- Surah Fatiha is a direct communication between the abd and Allah (S.W.T).
- To reach Sidratul Muntaha in the dunya, go to salaat. At- Tahayat is the Sidratul Muntaha for us.
- Salaat is a sign of true repentance.
- No one can take over Allah (S.W.T)’s decree.
- The greatest testimony is Allah. He (S.W.T) testifies between me and you.