Blessed Are the Strangers
Jan 18, 2021 6:44 am
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Blessed Are the Strangers Someyyah Tariq
Released: Jan 15 2021
Written: Jan 17 2021
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “Friday is the chief of all days. Its greater in Allah (S.W.T)’s sight than the day of Eid- Ul- Fitr and Eid- Ul- Adha. It has 5 blessings in it.
- On Friday, Allah (S.W.T) created Adam (A.S).
- Allah (S.W.T) sent down Adam (A.S) (to the Earth) on Friday.
- He (S.W.T) also took back Adam (A.S)’s soul on Friday.
- There is an hour on the day of Friday and whatever an abd asks during the time will be granted.
- The last hour will take place on Friday.”
- Every single angel and the winds, ocean, sky, earth, mountains fear the day of Juma because of what it has in it.
- Every single creature fears Friday except the humans and jin.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) is the sire of all creations.
- Friday is superior over all days.
- To recite Durood Sharif especially on a Friday is a big privilege.
- Every harvest and every grace we reaped on this planet is because of Rasolullah (S.A.W). His presence brought us the benefits of the dunya and akhira.
- There is an hour on Friday in which whatever an abd asks for, it will be granted. Omar (R.A) said, “ That hour starts the time the Imam sits to the time the salaat is finished.”
- Allah (S.W.T) calls you to forgive you.
- Hellfire is only a severe warning and reminder to all of humanity.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “Islam began with a few stranger people and will end with a few stranger people. Blessed are the strangers.” The people asked, “Who are these strangers Ya Rasolullah (S.A.W)?” He (S.A.W) replied, “Those who do good when most are doing bad.”
- Islam came to purify people from ignorance.
- If we seek honour other than Islam, Allah (S.W.T) will humiliate us.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) said, “Some people from my ummah will have wings. They will fly directly from their graves to paradise. They roam there as they please. The angels will ask them, “Have you had your hisaab?” and they will reply, “we don’t know what that is.” The angels will ask them, “Did you cross the sirat?” they will say, “we don’t know what that is.” “Have you seen Hellfire?” the angels will ask and they will reply, “we have never seen it.” The angels will ask, “ Which ummah are you from?” They will say, “we are from Sayidina Muhammed (S.A.W)’s ummah.”
- Those people used to be happy from the little things Allah (S.W.T) gave and shyed from Him. They accepted whatever happened to them.
- Blessed are those who lower their gaze and control their tongue.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) says, “Whoever asks in the name of Allah, give it to them.”
- If someone does a good deed to you, then reward them or if you can’t reward them, then pray for them.
- Rasolullah (S.A.W) says, “You can’t satisfy people with money. Satisfy them by a cheerful face and good morals.”
- You don’t become a hafiz by memorizing the Holy Quran. You must act upon it as well.
- Ghusl Jummah washes away any wrong one committed during the past week.
- When one is afraid, he should say, “Sufficient is Allah for me and He is the best of guardians.”
- When we read the Holy Quran, we hear Allah (S.W.T)’s words.
Jan 19, 2021 9:17 pm
BLESSED ARE THE STRANGERS
- Islam started with a few strangers and the last hour will end with a few strangers
- Friday is a very special day
- Adam A.S was sent down to earth on Friday
- Allah S.WT also took back Adam A.S soul on Friday
- The last hour will take place on a Friday
- Allah S.W.T excepts all dua's at an hour on Friday
- Allah S.W.T is most merciful and He calls you back to forgive you
- lower our gaze and control our tongue
- Friday is greater then Eid in Allah S.W.T sight
- Allah forgives our wrong doings especially on Fridays
- Reading the Quran is a big privilege because we are reading the words our Lord says
- Be nice and humble to your guardians and peers